The Heart of Esthetics
Lifetime Access $100
Course Instructor - Diane Buccola
It used to be that offering the right skin care products at the right prices, equaled success. These days, however, having those elements in place is barely enough to survive. As a seasoned esthetician, owner of SpaBizBoard, speaker author and mentor for the esthetics business, Diane Buccola has a unique insight into what makes a consumer choose one esthetician or spa over another, as well as what compels some clients to buy and others to walk away.
Whether you are a luxury resort spa, a solo esthetician, or anything in between this class invites you to unlearn just about everything you have been taught or thought you knew about how to be successful in the field of esthetics. This class offers clarity, specific solutions, proven strategies and the “magic” ingredient to success (it’s been there all along!) which seems to be overlooked these days.This is your personal path to success and prosperity.
The Heart of Esthetics book reviews
“I totally loved this book. It had a lot of useful information. Worth reading for any esthetician in the business!”
“I really enjoyed this quick read. It is not long, but the author’s advice was solid and easy to understand and implement. I would recommend this book for anyone who really wants to build relationships with their clients. This is not a book for someone looking for a get rich quick scheme.”
“This book is a simple, quick read full of lots of great tips to improve your business. I’ve had a skin care business for 3 years now and there were still some great ideas for adjustments to make it even better. It was especially helpful when re-writing my website. I look forward to learning more from her in the future.”
This course has been approved for 6 CE credits
Is this course right for me?
If you are a licensed esthetician who has control over your menu of services, choice of product lines, etc.:
- Would you like to stop worrying about clients buying their skin care products online?
- Are you tired of the endless pursuit of new clients who ultimately don’t stick around?
- Would you rather have a full roster of loyal, long-time clients who come in for regularly scheduled facial services…the kind of clients who look to you for skin care advice….the clients who wouldn’t dream of purchasing home care products from anyone but you?
- Have you figured out that sending emails, handing out your business cards and collecting likes on Facebook does NOT translate to a financially successful esthetics business?
- Do you realize that relying on social media for business advice, while it may be free, is often misleading and could lead you at best, down the road to mediocrity and at worst, to struggle, paralysis and failure?
If you are a licensed esthetician who wants to be a solo esthetician or have your own esthetics business someday:
- Do you think you’re ready to have your own esthetics business?
- Do you want to know how to build a clientele from scratch?
- Do you know what to look for when choosing (and using) your space?
- Do you realize that you do not have to be a “spa”?
- Do you know how to choose the best skin care product line for your specific business?
- Do you understand “measureable” marketing?
- Do you know how to market yourself, and are you comfortable marketing yourself?
- Do you know how to do a proper intake for new clients?
- Do you understand the importance of using Consent Forms and having liability insurance?
- Are you familiar with the pros and cons of gift certificates and gift cards?
If you are the owner or manager of a spa with an esthetics department:
- Do you realize that your esthetics department can — and should — be the most lucrative department of your spa?
- Are you aware that while even the most credentialed advisors may be able to create a beautiful spa for you, if they haven’t actually worked in the treatment room hands-on, with clients, as an esthetician, they may be leading you away from your financial success?
If you are currently enrolled in an esthetician licensing program:
- Are you aware that getting your esthetician license only gets you in the door to the world of esthetics; it does not guarantee financial success?
- Do you know that the odds of getting a job where you will be taught everything you need to know about building an esthetics business and being successful are somewhere between slim and non-existent?